Welcome to my new blog

Hi there.

I'm a writer and freelance teacher and editor with an addiction to new technology.

Having haphazardly kept a blog elsewhere over the past couple of years, I'm determined to start afresh with this one. The challenge will be to keep it updated, interesting and relevant. Time will tell.


Monday, June 14, 2010

Creative Writing Summer School at UCD's John Hume Institute

I'm delighted to be involved with a new initiative over at the John Hume Institute for Global Irish Studies at University College Dublin. We're launching a new Creative Writing Summer School, to run from 30th August to 1st September 2010, at the John Hume Institute building in Belfield. We're extraordinarily lucky to have persuaded Pat Boran, Claire Keegan and Hugo Hamilton to give master classes, and I'll be leading creative writing workshops each morning. There'll also be a reading by Hugo, Pat and myself on the final evening. And all for the modest price of €250. You can get more information by emailing me at nessa.omahony@ucd.ie.

No comments:

Post a Comment